Rajinder is a Chartered Psychologist who has been in practice since 2009. She has worked across a range of contexts including Local Authorities, business, charities, the NHS and independently. Her training and experience has given her knowledge and understanding of child development and the educational, emotional and psychological needs of children, young people, (including those with SEND) families and the communities they belong too.
- Chartered Psychologist – British Psychological Society (2013)
- Doctorate in Child, Community and Educational Psychology – The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust (2009)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – The Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham (2000)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – The Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham (1999)
- HCPC registered – Registration Number PYL24225
- British Psychological Society – Membership Number 088203