Rachael is a qualified teacher and educational psychologist. She has 19 years of experience working in a Local Authority, and moved into private practice in 2015.
Rachael enjoys working with a range of schools across South London, Bromley, Kent and Medway, and is passionate about enabling staff to understand and support their pupils in school. She also has a strong interest in working strategically with school staff, to help them think more deeply about what may be happening beneath the surface within the school and how that might be impacting on all members of the school community.
- MSc in Educational Psychology, Sheffield University
- MA in Consulting and Leading in Organisations: psychodynamic and systemic approaches – Essex University, delivered by the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Tutor on National Award for SENCOs
- Verified assessor and tutor for the British Psychological Society’s Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing
- Primary school Governor
- HCPC registered
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society