Lucy worked as an educational psychologist and senior educational psychologist in local authorities for 16 years before moving into private practice in 2012. She has particular interest in promoting inclusive practice in mainstream schools and was awarded the NPQH in 2006, having successfully supported a primary school in applying for the Inclusion Chartermark. Lucy is committed to providing high quality and reliable educational psychology services to schools within the maintained sector as well as academies, and free schools.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – Manchester University, 1990
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – Goldsmiths’ College, University of London, 1991
- MSc Educational Psychology – University College London, 1996
- National Professional Qualification in Headship- National College of School Leadership, 2006
- Associate Fellow – British Psychological Society, 2011
- Chartered Psychologist – British Psychological Society, 2003
- Health and Care Professions Council, Registered Psychologist, 2009