IEPS(Kent) Ltd was founded in 2012 by Jo-Anne Buttle, an Educational Psychologist with over 25 years’ experience.
Jo-Anne is a Chartered Psychologist who has been in practice since 1993. She has previously worked for a number of Local Authorities and independently. Her training and experience has given her knowledge and understanding of child development and the educational, emotional and psychological requirements of children and families, including those with additional needs.
As a Neurofeedback Practitioner, Jo-Anne has several years’ experience of working with clients of all ages and with a diverse range of difficulties and symptoms.
- Associate Fellow – British Psychological Society 2011
- Chartered Psychologist – British Psychological Society 2009
- MSc Educational Psychology – University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (1993)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – Moray House College of Education, Edinburgh (1991)
- BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences (Psychology) – Edinburgh University, Edinburgh (1990)
- In 2014, I trained in Neurofeedback at the EEG Institute in Los Angeles with Dr Siegfried Othmer and Susan Othmer, and continue to develop my clinical training through regular attendance at the Advanced Clinical Summits held annually in Germany and America.
- HCPC registered – Registration Number PYL03270
- British Psychological Society – Membership Number 109579
- Division of Educational and Child Psychology
- Registered as an Expert Witness – British Psychological Society