South East Psychology CIC provides services to schools and academies, parents/carers and the local community.

School and Academy Support

Schools can either purchase annual packages of support (usually 3, 6, 12, 24 or 36 days) or commission one off or bespoke pieces of work.

When schools opt for an annual package, we will always offer a planning meeting to help to prioritise and organise work. Where necessary we are able to commission other services including speech and language therapy and counselling. We also work alongside existing local authority and NHS services. We work with teachers, students and parents/ carers. All work follows an assess-plan-do-review cycle and is delivered at either the strategic, whole school, group or individual level.

Read more


South East Psychology CIC is a registered provider of ELSA training and supervision and a Licensee for the FRIENDS Resilience programme meaning we can provide training for facilitators as well as running interventions in schools. In addition to these core training programmes we can deliver a wide range of bespoke training sessions for schools and hold regular CPD events in our own training room in Ladywell.

Read more

ELSA Training

South East Psychology CIC is a registered provider of ELSA training and supervision and has a long and successful track record of providing ELSA training and on-going support and supervision for ELSAs in schools.

Read more


South East Psychology believes that educational psychology services should be freely available through schools or local authorities to all children who are failing to make adequate progress or experience social, emotional or behavioural difficulties related to school. We are currently unable to undertake work commissioned directly by parents/carers.

If you have a concern about your child’s educational progress or behaviour in school, arrange to meet with the school’s Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo), who will explain how the school is supporting your child. If your child fails to make satisfactory progress despite support and interventions, the school might make a referral to an educational psychologist (or another professional).