Permanent, full or part time (term time only) positions available.
Salary- Soulbury A scale points 5-8 plus up to 3 SPA points
South East Psychology is a social enterprise providing psychology services to schools and academies in South East London, Kent and Medway. Since 2012 we have had a very successful partnership delivering psychology services to the Leigh Academies Trust. We have offices in Ladywell and also have our own training room which is used for regular courses, including ELSA.
We are currently looking for a creative and experienced HCPC registered psychologist to join our growing team. Our work within the Trust allows us to work creatively and preventatively to promote well-being for all members of the Trust community. For example, current initiatives include piloting the FRIENDS resilience programmes (for adults and students), ELSA training and supervision, crisis support, school staff supervision and parent workshops. We are continuing to work remotely delivering support to staff, students and parents throughout the current Covid-19 crisis.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to work across primary and secondary schools and a range of specialist provisions.
- Continuity of working relationships both within the team and with schools.
- Opportunities to use your strengths in both systemic and case work and to develop novel and creative ways of working.
- Opportunities to design and deliver training and to facilitate group interventions.
- Scope for direct work with children and young people.
- Regular supervision and peer support as well as a high level of autonomy.
- An office base in South East London or the option to work from home.
We are looking for an HCPC registered psychologist who:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is highly emotionally literate.
- Is confident, skilled and enthusiastic about designing and delivering training. Experience of delivering ELSA training would be an advantage.
- Is skilled and experienced in facilitating group interventions.
- Enjoys working as part of a team but is also resourceful, autonomous and independent.
- Has experience of providing supervision or is keen to develop supervisory skills.
- Is interested in working with school staff to develop their well-being and resilience.
- Has a strong track record of CPD and is committed to on-going personal and professional development.
If you are an HCPC registered psychologist, or a year three trainee, and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity we would love to hear from you.
Start date: 1st September 2020 – or as soon after as possible.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Lucy Robertson or contact me for further information or an informal discussion.
0203 441 7727
07858 718 765
South East Psychology CIC,
Unit E, 59 Ladywell Road,
London, SE13 7UT