Permanent – Three days per week, 40 weeks per year (term time only)
Salary- Soulbury Assistant EP scale point 1-4 (£29,359- £32,950 pro rata).
South East Psychology is a social enterprise providing psychology services to schools and academies in South East London, Kent and Medway. Since 2012 we have had a very successful partnership delivering psychology services to the Leigh Academies Trust. We have offices in Ladywell and also have our own training room which is used for regular courses, including ELSA.
We are looking for an assistant educational psychologist to join our team and support us in the delivery of our services to Leigh Academies Trust. Our current AEP has successfully gained a place on the doctorate training after one year with us, and we anticipate that our next AEP will be in a strong position to progress to the doctorate training.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a team of psychologists.
- Opportunities to work across primary and secondary schools and a range of specialist provisions.
- Opportunities to gain valuable experience in a range of areas including assessment, interventions, training and research projects.
- Scope for direct work with children and young people.
- Regular supervision and support.
- An office base in South East London or the option to work from home.
We are looking for a psychology graduate who:
- Has excellent interpersonal and emotional literacy skills.
- Has experience working in an educational setting.
- Has experience of either assessment or intervention with children and young people.
- Is enthusiastic about applying psychology in the community.
- Has the ambition to apply for doctorate training as a Child/Educational Psychologist.
If you are interested in applying for this position we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: Friday 3rd July 2020
Interviews: Thursday 9th July 2020
Start date: 1st September 2020
To apply please email a CV and covering letter addressing all of the criteria in the
person specification to Egle Gabalyte at email@example.com
0203 441 7727 or 07858 718 765
South East Psychology CIC, Unit E,
59 Ladywell Road, London, SE13 7UT