South East Psychology is always interested in hearing from experienced educational psychologists who would be interested in working with schools on an associate basis.
CHILD/ EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST
1-2 days per week, term time only (40 weeks)
Salary: £46,607- £51,822 pro rata
South East Psychology is a social enterprise providing psychology services to schools and academies in London and the South East. We currently work with schools in Kent, Medway, Greenwich, Bexley, Lewisham, Bromley, Croydon, Newham and Hackney. We have offices in Ladywell and also have our own training room which is used for regular courses, including ELSA.
We are currently looking for a creative and experienced HCPC registered psychologist to join our growing team. Our SLAs with schools enable us to work creatively and preventatively to promote well-being for all members of the school community. Current initiatives include ELSA training and supervision, crisis support, school staff supervision and parent workshops.
We can offer you:
• Opportunities to work across primary and secondary schools and a range of specialist provisions.
• Continuity of working relationships both within the team and with schools.
• Opportunities to use your strengths in both systemic and case work and to develop novel
– and creative ways of working.
• Opportunities to design and deliver training and to facilitate group interventions.
• Scope for direct work with children and young people.
• Regular supervision and peer support as well as a high level of autonomy.
• An office base in South East London or the option to work from home.
We are looking for an experienced HCPC registered psychologist who:
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and is highly emotionally literate.
• Is confident, skilled and enthusiastic about designing and delivering training.
• Has experience of delivering ELSA training and supervision.
• Is skilled and experienced in facilitating group interventions.
• Enjoys working as part of a team but is also resourceful, autonomous and independent.
• Has experience of providing supervision or is keen to develop supervisory skills.
• Is interested in working with school staff to develop their well-being and resilience.
• Has a strong track record of CPD and is committed to on-going personal
– and professional development.
If you are an HCPC registered psychologist, with at least two years post-qualification experience, and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity we would love to hear from you.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Lucy Robertson or contact me for further information or an informal discussion.
Closing date: 10th January 2020
0203 441 7727 or 07858 718 765
South East Psychology CIC
Unit E, 59 Ladywell Road
London, SE13 7UT